Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Forwarding VM with Note

In our previous phone system we were able to forward other users voicemails and we were able to send a note about that voicemail. It allowed us to transfer clients' VM and give some context to the VM. The only solution I have gotten from Zoom has bee...

Call Queue - Auto Logout on No Answer

I'm sure the Contact Center offers auto logout of agents that forget to logout to prevent future inbound calls from hitting their phone. Has anyone found a work-a-round in the standard Call Queue's to auto logout agents that forget to logout?

Setting up direct business phone number

Hi, I'm new to Zoom Phone. In the setup process, I inadvertently skipped over the section regarding assignment of a direct business phone number. I cannot figure out how to get back to the very first step and edit that so that there is a main busines...

jbarry by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom VDI not offloading phone media

Hi, We have been using Zoom VDI client for many months. VDI offloading to the client works great. Today we started a demo of Zoom phone. Zoom phone media however is not offloaded to the VDI Plugin and calls fail. Do I need a registry key or something...