Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

nome utente visibile in videocall

quando attivo una videocall in video i miei ospiti vedono il mio nome gian battista cicoganiinvece quando partecipo ad una videocall organizzata da latri come ospite in video compare la mai password come è possibile?Grazie,gbc

cico by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spontaneous DND

Employees at one of our sites find that their receptionist lines have been set to Do Not Disturb every morning when they arrive. I can't find a setting that would cause this. Any ideas?

call forward to second line

We are currently forwarding all calls coming to site A site to site B . But at this point in time, the receptionist cannot differentiate which call is for which site , as it is coming to the same line. We considered the possibility of adding a second...

kroos08 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User management is poor

Having two places to assign packages, one under users and the other under Phone system users is confusing. All user management should happen in one location.

jwallis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Searching Keywords on SMS Feature

Hello everyone new to zoom phone system. Working out some of the learning curves. Has anyone noticed while using the SMS function on your phone no keywords can be searched? If you are struggling what work arounds have you found? A little context arou...

voicemail email delivery

Hi!I work in the IT department for my company. We depend on getting emails containing voicemail. We received a ticket this morning that some people had left voicemail that the appropriate recipients didn't get. There were 16 voicemails recorded for o...