Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Connecting my Polycom VVX411

I have done a factory reset and added the phone to the devices on my Zoom app. But how do I get the actual phone synced up? Don't I need to sign in somewhere on it? Desperately need help PLEASE!!

Internet Outage

Our organization is new to Zoom Phone, I'm amending my disaster recovery plan for the organization. What happens to our phone system if the internet in our local area is down?

Retention period for call recording files

The storage period for call recording files is indefinite, but is there a possibility that this will change in the future?Is there an SLA that commits call recording files to be stored indefinitely?I am afraid that there is a danger of change due to ...

2 Voicemail emails received

I seem to be receiving 2 emails for the same voicemail left. With 50 numbers in the call queue and each of them receiving 2 emails for every voicemail left, it can start clogging up the inbox. Does anyone know how to stop 2 emails coming through. I a...

Call Forward to a 3digit number

Hi,I am trying to Forward calls to external number when the call is not answered. I want this number to be a 3digits number (I want actually to send the call to the SBC and from then route the call to another analog phone inside the company) .The pro...

Alex_z by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SSO Migration From Google to O365

We have a customer that just migrated all services from Google to Office 365. They are currently using Google as their SSO. What's the best least impactful way to convert them to SSO for O365?

Issue with Call Transferring

We have been with Zoom for about 3 years... That being said - this issue just started for one of our Executive Assistants. She attempts to transfer a call to our managing director and Zoom is saying "transfer successful" but the call doesn't go throu...

emelhus by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes