Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple SMS Campaigns

Greetings. Currently, I'm only allowed to create one (1) SMS Campaign. What are options/ideas to have a second SMS Campaign? Could I create a new Business Account specific to a Department so I can have a 'second' SMS Campaign? Thoughts??

Internal Incoming Calls Getting Rejected

One of my employees is not receiving incoming calls from other employees. She can make outgoing calls, but not receive them. We have checked her phone settings and all looks good. Her desktop phone (Yealink) will ring about a half a ring then the cal...

Voicemail Time and Date for Message

It appears that when checking voicemail using a desk phone (Poly VVX 450 in this case) the system does not mention time or date of when the voicemail message was left. Is it possible to change this for it to be played back to the user so they know wh...

mojeda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes