What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendance in zoom meeting

Can zoom take attendance automatically? and we often zoom with people who have training rooms so there is lets say 40 people in one location. what we have been doing is having everyone sign in there name in the chat but then after we go through manua...

Meeting's audio and video work in jerks every time

Hi,I usually used Zoom to watch my online classes as a universitary student.Since several months, I can't follow lessons anymore because audio and video are stopping every 30 seconds for at least 2 seconds...That's not a problem of connection because...

Zoom Recording

Hi, how do I record only from the host camera? (Not the active speakers). Not the participants, even when they speak.

Nala by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes all the time

Hi all.I can't use zoom at all. I get "Zoom quit unexpectedly" all the time. I can't access settings to change anything. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.Zoom version 5.8.3 (1581) and Windows 10 with the latest updates.

miron82 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgraded to pro

I upgraded to pro on 5th on November and still my time is limited for 40 minutes and still basic not pro why is that?? For 24 h now iam sending mails chat tickets with your support and nothing happened no solutions no answers just the auto answers pl...

Khaled3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Virtual Background show garbage during video meeting

I am using ADL U28 4+8 system and when i enabled "I've have a green screen" and selected virtual background, after enabling virtual background. Video garbage occurs and not able to see face clearly. Kindly let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks ...

Goutham by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom compatability with macOS Monterey and ATEM Mini

Hi, I have set up a Zoom Studio using an ATEM Mini to connect HDMI devices (camera, Windows laptop, MacBook Air, and iPad Pro) Target platforms Windows 10 desktop and two iMac desktops (macOS El Capitan and Monterey).All ran smoothly until I connecte...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?