Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Deleted recordings

please help!I conducted a meeting on zoom 5 days ago and it was saved to my documents under the zoom folder. I know this because I was looking through the files afterwards.today I need it desperately and it is nowhere to be found. Not in the app or i...

Resolved! How long will I have access to cloud recording?

Hello, We hosted a series of meetings and shared the Zoom cloud recording links with attendees. Will the links eventually expire? I've tested links from last fall, which still seem to be working. However, I've gotten a few message about cloud recordi...

monica13 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! access room issue

Hello,We are having access room issues recently, the report shows 13215My colleagues wanted to access zoom to have meeting from china, but they had issues to access, only the host could access, this issue started from last Friday, what does it mean 1...

history meeting

can i get my history meeting before i use zoom pro, i search at report meeting, but i can not find my history meeting, because i used zoom basic.. how ca i get my history before i use zoom pro?? thankyou

Why am I muted?

I'm muted upon entry for every single meeting BUT that setting is not enabled in any of my settings. I've checked settings for both my account and each meeting. I want to NOT be muted upon entry.Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Resolved! Bomber mirrored an attendees video

We had a zoom bomber who logged in using another attendees name (easy enough) but they somehow managed to mirror the attendees video so it looked like we had 2 windows for 1 person. How are they doing that? More importantly, how can we stop it? The b...

bbar2002 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling Reoccurring Meetings

I am working on creating scheduled meetings for the first and third Wednesday of the month, but the only option to do this seems to keep the reoccurring meeting as "No Fixed Time", could someone add in if it is possible to create a meeting with the s...