Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen of the phone during desktop meeting

Hi, during meeting on desktop zoom, I trained on a software and its app. Sharing screen on the computer was just fine. I joined the zoom through my phone too and wanted to share screen of the phone, clicked share, clicked screen. Phone has green shar...

Video lags behind audio

Hi everyone, I'm receiving complaints that participants see a time lag between the video and audio stream. Contrary to most situations I read about, this time the video lags behind the audio. The video input is connected to my laptop (connected wired...

pph221 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling Waiting Room during meeting

I always enable a waiting room and then once the meeting starts, I uncheck "Enable Waiting Room." Today I had to consistently uncheck the waiting room but it did not work. Could it be the update?

BORP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Sharing

The last two meetings I've attended I have not been able to see the screen sharing by the host. Until Monday I was able to see screen shares. In both cases, I verified that everyone else in the zooo

UCL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic assignment in breakout rooms

Hi, Could someone kindly help me. I plan to create 2 breakout rooms with automatic assignment of participants, then bring everyone back to main room for a chat and again move them to new set of breakout rooms. I just need to ensure that each time the...

Agni by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera output no longer seen on Ubuntu 18.04

I am running the latest version of Zoom (5.10.6) on Ubuntu 18.04 and as of this morning Zoom is no longer able to viewmy camera output (Logitech C525). Other applications are able to view the camera output but not Zoom. When I select my C525 camera f...