Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Records

Hi. I have my cloud meetings 

SanSei by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem being able to save and share an audio only file

Hi there,I recently recorded a meeting to the cloud and now need to be able to save and then share the audio only file for training purposes. I have done this in the past but now I can only listen to the file on my computer. I seem to be able to shar...

zoom not connecting

I have been trying to join my weekly zoom meetings since Thursday and I am unable to join using my Mac. Can someone tell what might be wrong? I have tried all the suggestions in the community but to avail.

Video quality is poor

When I connect to my zoom in my laptop suddenly video shows very low quality and video also freez when I see my recording it is also very low quality why it's happening with me I totally check everything I delete and install zoom 3 time in my phone o...

Answer polling question on Phone?

Are those tied into a meeting via phone able to answer polling questions, and if not, are they counted among those who can answer the polling question?

Upgrade zoom meting a 500

Ho pianificato una riunione col pro fino a 100 e ho inviato ai futuri partecipanti il link di accesso. In un secondo tempo ho fatto l upgrade fino a 500. La domada e' la riunione pianificata prima dell upgrade e relativo link di accesso vale comunque...

Recorded Zoom Meeting on Mobile Phone

Hi, I need help,I'm looking for my recorded zoom meeting but I couldn't find it anywhere, even in my Cloud Recordings (see pic). I've followed the help guide but didn't resolve anything. Can anyone help me retrieve it?  I was the co-host (not the zoo...

Screenshot_20211226-181722_Chrome.jpg

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!