Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone does not work with Zoom on Android phone

Hi Team, Since last week when ever I join zoom meetings I can hear everyone loud and clear but others could not hear me.I join audio with wifi or cellular network option, it used to work before.Now after fiddling a little bit, I found a workaround. A...

lack of device reognition

I host a meeting and when I try to open it a message says unrecognized device and sends a code to the email which I cannot access. So how do I get zoom to recognize my device. settings?

managing a problem user

What options does Zoom have to manage a problem user? I help manage a daily public meeting and the same user shows up (often using more than one account) and participates in a disruptive way. Is it possible to block someone at the IP level?Can partic...

JCMur by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes