Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Link not working for invited guests

When our company users send a meeting invite, the invited guest gets stuck in the waiting room while the company user is in what seems like a different meeting room waiting for their invited guest to arrive. Both parties are using the link that was c...

TQuach by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Meeting Length

My plan limits me to 40 minutes. What is the lowest cost plan that provides longer meeting times

JLH2455 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom CRC Cipher Deprecation

Hello Team, Will Zoom Cipher CRC affect Poly device models like G7500 and Studio X50? If yes, please let us know how to change the new ciphers.

Zoom forces restart without warning.

We need to be able to allow Zoom to perform automartic updates, but we don’t want it to randomly restart people’s computers without notification. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

licensed user is unable to receive zoom invite

Hoping someone can assist me or give me any suggestions. We are using Zoom Pro for business. I added/sent an invite to a new employee, via email, to access a licensed account. The Zoom invite does not show up in her email. I've tried to delete the us...

sfeekes by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessibility via Zoom links

I work in research with populations who generally have a hard time with accessibility. We use zoom meetings twice a week with these participants. We always email them the day before with our same zoom link (and meetingID and passcode). One of our par...

EmJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom timer app showing black screen

The Zoom timer app is not loading after a meeting has started. When I click on the app and select the timer option, I see a black screen. I am using a MacBook Pro. I am able to launch the app outside of the meeting window, but it doesn't work properl...

CKSP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant conect my facebook fan page

Hello I can not conect my facebook fan page, it only conect with my personal account of facebook I use to make conecttions to my 2 fan pages, but yesterday it only let me do it in my personal account of facebook, and in groups any suggestion please s...

Error 100056000 on home network with only one device

Hi all, I and several of my coworkers are having issues logging into zoom and starting meetings. We all have similar symptoms to:1. Our work laptops cannot connect to `.zoom.us`2. We can connect to `.zoom.us` from other networks on our laptops3. We c...

jaschwar by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes