Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HOST PC'S sound and screen is disappeared suddenly.

Hi !Last week we were training chorus and sending our training live image to remote members by Zoom.But suddenly , both sound and live screen was disappeared. We have never experienced such thing so far,so I would like to know the reason and solution...

MY5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet collapse while could recording

I lost my internet connection and was kicked out of the meeting, while I was could recording. Will the cloud recording be automatically terminated? can I still get the recording after it has been processed? There is only me in the meeting!!!

Reminder for a Zoom Meeting with register link

Hello,if i make a zoom meeting with an register link (where participants have to put in there Name, e-mail and so on) i would like to have a reminder for the participants a few hours ago before the meeting starts. Is it possible anywhere?

unable to login

I have installed the zoom newest version; however, I'm unable to login directly through my email. I have a meeting on a topic of "Shoe Repair Brooklyn" this Sunday. Can anyone recommend me how do I can fix this out?

Zoom recording (icloud) code doesnt work

On multiple occasions, I have shared Zoom recordings from Icloud with clients with the password. Yet, the password doesn't work. I've tried logging into Zoom and changing the password to view the recording and that doesn't solve the issue. Does anyon...

Aviaja by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Simultaneous Interpretation - Passcode Error occurs

I would like to use Zoom's simultaneous interpretation function for MTG with a client.However, when the person I designate as the interpreter tries to enter the room, a passcode error occurs, even though the correct passcode has been entered. I have ...

yurie by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More