Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accessing reports for who attended zoom meetings

Hello, I'm trying to access reports to tell me which participants attended a zoom meeting. I have a zoom pro account, I've clicked Account Management > Reports > Meeting and searched for the day of the meeting. There is No Data. I've attached a coupl...

Why does my video go into a wide angle whenever I speak?

When I start my video in a zoom call it's normal. As long as I am muted it stays this way. But when I unmute myself to speak, it goes into a wide angle. I become smaller in the center of the video and my background is more visible. This is very irrit...

How the owner account bypasses SSO

Hello, Our Zoo tenant forces users to SSO authentication, but we would like to log in the owner user with email authentication instead of SSO authentication.And, I've found the following article and understood the way to bypass SSO. https://support.z...

kkmac by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! zoom meeting report including attendance

hello , any help about that issue , a month ago I could export meeting usage report with attendance details and including join time leave time and recording consent however, I can't find this option right now in my dashboard of my pro plan any help o...

Zoom Admin gets logged out when joining a call

Hi, I am a Video Editor and use zoom the following way: Computer 1: Blackmagic web Presenter feeds video signal into zoom. Computer 2: Muted, shows only my video so clients can see me. I have a paid account and set up the meeting on computer 1 and wa...

Swild by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video cirlce buffering

I am the host and I set up the Zoom meeting okay but as soon as I start it, the video switches off and I get a circle buffering. But then the app freezes and no one can get access to the meeting even though they were initially in it. I have submitted...

poor users group video experience

Hi all, So at the office, there were 15+ employees that joined the same video group video meeting on the same LAN network, the same firewall, the same internet connection, and in the same building. They all complained about the video freezing, poor r...

Zoom Virtual Background on Chrome Web browser

I just realized the virtual background on Zoom web browser changes,Before it diecut my face properly and now it has a square and a circle on my face which look way less professional.I went to research and see it is PWA for Chrome, it is new update? N...

Meeting registration

I would like to know how a secretary register a meeting for her colleagues (a few of them) by clicking on the same registration link in an email?

Question sur zoom pour ma smart tv

J aimerais savoir si c est possible de mettre zoom sur ma tv, mais de facon a ce que je sojs en ligne avec le point vert... je ne sais pas si c est claire, mais je n arrive pas a cette option sans telecharger le zoom... et je n arrive pas a le telech...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!