What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Close registration after the meeting date - Recurring Meetings

Hi everyone, I have a recurring meeting and by default it is set to "close registration after the meeting date". I'm not able to unselect this option, does anyone know why or how I can change this? I don't want registration to close after the meeting...

CindyV by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 10485915

Hello. When i clicked record video button, i have error code 10485915. The camera works normal. Please help me.

MOHCTP by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Smart TV Compatibilty

I am looking to see if the Samsung App Store on newer Samsung Smart TV will allow download of the ZOOM app, then log in, and connect a USB webcam to the Smart TV.Do-able? Still not compatible yet? Any help is great.I am aware I can use the TV as a 2n...

Breakouts won't start

Hi,I recently hosted a meeting with 150 participants and created 45 breakout rooms for speed networking. Sorted everything, but when I clicked the "start sessions" button, nothing happened.I use the latest version of Zoom client and had booked the La...

Can a cohost see Speaker's View?

I work with a producer from their platform.Is there a way for me to present in Speaker's View so I can see my notes?What happens when you have a summit, are the speaker's able to present as a cohost as see their notes?I can't seem to figure this out,...

Converting a .zcom file to mp4

Hello everyone,I would like to know how to convert a .zoom file to mp4.It does not work through a double click.There's no document in the zoom bin.It does not even work through the zTscoder.Thank you in advance

Resolved! Using App on tablet as co host

Hello,I want to co host on my android tablet the app sketchbook show as screen share.Can you help me how to do this?I can only share whiteboard and no apps/programs like powerpoint or sketchbook.I would like to show my participants some drawing skill...

Alexa05 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022