Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Web Zoom Recording

Hello! I recorded a Zoom Meeting while using the web version of Zoom. To my understanding, a recording of this kind is supposed to get saved to the Cloud. However, I didn't own Zoom Premium, so I bought a subscription shortly after the meeting ended,...

ana1729 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro Account Time Limit work around

How can I work around the Pro Account 40 minute time limit without upgrading to a $1999.99 per year subscription for 10 users/licenses as I only need one user/license but want to be able to schedule 2 hour meetings.

Feature Request Topic and Community Location

Hello,I was attending the Zoom Education Summit and stopped by the Instructure Expo booth where we ended up discussing how Canvas's Community compared to Zoom Community, specifically in relation to how it handled feature requests. In the Canvas Commu...

mtuten by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom freezes and keeps buffering during meeting

Zoom is not working in the mornings at around 10:00 am on to 11:00 am the presentation gets frozen and a waiting symbol appears and there is nothing to do to continue. I had to log out of Zoom several times and go back in just to to encounter the sam...

insane amount of acceptance emails

i've been receiving an absurd amount of emails confirming an invitees acceptance to a meeting. they are not accepting it repeatedly- it is a glitch on zoom's side. i have even deleted the meeting and i am still receiving these emails. zoom does not o...

Zoom is not working

Greetings, I used zoom for several months without problem. However, when I tired to use zoom this morning to have a meeting with my students, zoom started not working. When I clicked the zoom icon on my desktop, it didn't show anything and the zoom d...

Allow Only Some Users to Use Email Authentication

My question is related to Sign-in Methods.The settings are located in the main account management area: Advanced -> Security -> Sign-in Methods Is it possible to disable Allow users to sign in with work email but still allow some users (maybe a group...

sayerb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More