Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen (a video) but i can't listen the other people

Today, I was taking class and I had to share screen (a video) from my tablet. When I started sharing the video, and pressed play, automatically, I couldn't hear the other participants anymore, which is a a problem because my teacher was talking, but ...

Resolved! Zoom active speakers.

Hi everyone, we have a conference with 100 people coming. The conference has discussion group of 5 people who will have an open dialogue for an hour. Is there a way to have just the 5 people on the screen for the hour. If this is not possible what wo...

Nil1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert zoom

I am trying to convert a local recording and get the "Allow zoom to access files and folders" message. When I go to change it, I can't. The zoom is in a faded colour and won't allow me to click on it, thus not allowing my file to convert. Any suggest...

TamApp by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Audio Volume Always Max

There are 2 types of Webinar Zoom type, first participant allowed / can turn on/off the audio or camera icon below. In this type the audio volume in smartphone can easily turn up and down.The second type, participants are passive, can not turn on/off...

Video from Free Zoom

I recorded a video where can I find it? Is it possible to record with free version of Zoom?

jwahl by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Low system resources error

A few weeks ago I started getting "low system resources" error messages from Zoom every time I log into a meeting. I am using the same 2020 laptop as I have been for two years. I never got these messages before, and now even when I close all other ap...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25