Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom video on screen share on Android tablet

I am trying to screen share while video is on. However, I am getting a message that "Your video is paused during mobile screen sharing". I would like to be able to have the video on while sharing the screen. kindly help.

Musm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update the zoom

Hi everybody!! Every time I open the zoom "your app version needs to be 5.8.6 or higher to sign in. Please contat your IT team to update your app". But I'M the IT. SoI tried to update manually from the settings and I didn't have the option.After that...

Recording lag

I teach art on my zoom meeting. There is a lag when I screen share the demos. How can I avoid this?

Video elongated vertically in Zoom PWA for Chrome

We use a Canon VIXIA HF R800 feeding video through a USB video capture device to an ASUS chromebook. The video is stretched vertically. In the Windows app this is corrected by selecting the HD video setting, but this setting does not appear in the Ch...

Mac Venture 13.0にしてZoomアップデートして以来の不具合

Zoomを最新にアップデートすると途中で終わってしまって困っていました。Macのシステムを最新版にアップデートしてからは、Zoomのアップデートができたのですが、それから友人とミーティング中に、わたしは問題ないのですが、友人がわたしの画像が途切れ、共有しているビデオもほとんど止まっている状態、音も途切れ途切れになりました。同じ症状の方、またこれを改善なさった方、いらしたら教えてください。

Mamizd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

black boxes instead of participants' images

a problem on a desktop computer:when we enter a zoom meeting, we hear the sound, but every participant's box is a black box with no picture: no picture and no video, just black boxes with users' names/I have tried to uninstall zoom and reinstall it, ...

YudZoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now