Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

image and sound appear staggered? Help

I have an iMac Retina 5k. In zoom meetings it often happens that the image and sound appear staggered with a delay of approx. 2 seconds. So first the sound and the picture follow with a time delay. I can't work like this, does anyone know a solution ...

CDCoach by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Core 110 echo when connect hdmi cable to ingress?

Bit of a weird one, We have a setup consisting of a Crestron MX70 setup using a Crestron Mercury as the desk microphone and speaker.This is also a split combine room so as a secondary input there is a Q-SYS Core 110 running some ceiling mics and spea...

Transfer Meeting Template to another account

Hello People, I separate two programs from one Zoom account and the meeting templates for the preview account are for the new account. Is there a way to backup these Meeting Templates and upload them to the new account? If anyone can help. Both accou...

Meeting freezing

Any Zoom meeting I am on, my own or someone else's, will work fine for 15 minutes or so. Then my video will freeze, although my sound and everybody else's sound and video will continue. Then ten minutes or so later the whole thing will freeze for me ...