Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom stopped working on Mac desktop

I haven't been able to use Zoom on my Mac desktop since yesterday. Rebooting the computer and re-installing Zoom does not help. I can log in to the website through a browser but not in the app. Zoom also works via my phone.

NDesai by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fondo virtual no lo tengo activo en mac

No puedo obtener el fondo virtual o el desenfoque en mi mac y segun los requisistos que solicitan, los cumple mi mac pero no lo puedo activar ya lo active desde el portal web y no se activa en mi cliente de escritorio. Alguien me puede ayudar? tengo ...

프로로 업그레이드 후, '대기실 사용' 으로 설정했는데, 적용되지 않고 있습니다..

현재 사용하는 계정을 프로로 업그레이드 하고, 대기실 사용을 설정했는데실제 줌 회의에서는 계속 적용이 되지 않아서 너무 번거롭고 불편합니다.. 이해를 돕기 위해 밑에 사진 2장을 첨부하였으니,줌 관련 운영자들은 확인 후에 속히 해결될 수 있게 도와주세요!!!

Recorded Meeting

I had meeting yesterday from IOS, and I have assigned on of the members to be the host and they started the recording of the meeting. Now I cannot find the recording on my local or cloud files, so is the recording has been saved on the host local loc...

149808 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Look

I have used zoom a lo and I always have problems, this time I have no words other than humiliating telling a student I can’t tutor because I am locked out. Can someone please help me fix this account, I have a picture of a lock and I tried Everything...

Need to STOP joining from browser

A few weeks ago, every single Zoom call I have in one Chrome browser profile started Joining from Browser. It happens if it's a calendar invitation that I follow the link or if I start a call from Zoom directly. I've cleared cache and cookies, and ve...

Leodwyn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes