Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom freezes / disables mouse

When I open the Zoom app on my Windows 10 computer, my mouse freezes. Unplugging and re-plugging it in, plugging in a different mouse, or even reinstalling mouse drivers don't bring it back. I have to restart my computer to get the mouse to work agai...

Zoom Control Location When Sharing

I have a second monitor connected to my PC. When I share an app on Zoom the Zoom controls show up at the top of monitor 2. I would prefer they stay on monitor 1 (PC monitor). How can I change this?

drewl by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

powerpoint as virtual background is not available?

It seems that my PC has everything as required to ba able to use powerpoint as virtual background, but the option is not active (light grey) and it is impossible to click on it... I do not have idea how to manage it... I saw differtent youtube tutori...

Resolved! cloud recording and license

I was in a meeting with my professor, and he let me host it so I can record the whole meeting, I hit the cloud recording button, but when the meeting is over I can't find the recording in my web portal, so where is it?

登録時個人メールアドレスだったが変更したい

会社でZoomを利用しているが、有料版を使用していたものが退職した。退職後、有料版を拭き継ぐよう言われ、サインインを試みたがワンタイムパスワードが退職者のアドレス宛に送信され、確認ができない。 このままサインインできないまま有料版の費用を払い続けることになるのか。

multiple content share

hi does any one know if you can use 2 Magewell units connected to a Zoom Meeting room pc and select which content you want to share, ie:Maewell 1 local pcMagewell 2 clickshare

saj71 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

little tick

Hello I just noticed this little tick when I was speaking to our colleague on Zoom. What does the tick mean?

Ahmad1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes