Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No phone number provided w Calendly integration

From Calendly, I initiated a Zoom integration. Now, when people schedule meetings with me, they get a link, but no phone numbers to call in. How do I get the phone numbers? (They only show up if I make the invite from Zoom myself.)

voice distortion

my voice is very slow and every other voice is very fast How do I fix this Know I have replaced the equipment, updated the driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and cursed suggestions

reunión personal

hola, al iniciar una reunión como puedo solicitar que los asistentes contesten un cuestionario antes de unirse?

Bet-o by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! User has a change of email to corporate account

I have a user who has changed email addresses to a different branch of our company. We have only 5 licenses and they are used up. Is the preferred way to make the change deleting her old email and adding her a new user entirely? Will deleting her fre...

j24633 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reusing/Restoring Link

We have a standing, twice a day call with supporters of our non-profit organization. We inadvertently deleted these calls from our list of scheduled meetings however, the link continues to work. So the calls continue to happen even though the meeting...

Transcript not available

My Zoom settings are automatically set to provide a transcript when recording. For a recent meeting, I recorded and afterwards got an email to say the recording files were available. I went in and downloaded the video and audio files however the tran...

LouiseH by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording

May I get a "certified" transcript of a Zoom recording? For example, I may need to present to a court the transcript of a witness deposition (interview) performed on Zoom and the court will want to be sure the transcript is authentic. Contact me by e...

Can't get sound from OBS into Zoom except when testing mic

I have never used OBS before, but I've got it set up exactly as it says to do in numerous tutorials. I've used VB virtual audio cables and Voicemeeter and neither of them work...EXCEPT when I am testing the mic and speakers in Zoom and even then it i...

Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product