Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Link for Presenters when Using Registration

I often set up Zoom meetings where I require participants to register. Many of these events have presenters who are outside my organization. Is it possible to send the presenter a meeting link without requiring them to register for the event?

jlc668 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Meeting Registration Notification Email Address

I recently changed my Zoom login email address. When people register for meetings, the registration notification is still being sent to my old email address. Where do I go to change which email address meeting registration notifications get sent to?

gmcb by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Joining meetings

Hi. How can I allow everybody to join my new meetings without asking for my permission or a code?. I need them just to be able to join by default.

IMK by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Timestamping in audio transcript

I need to create a transcript of a Zoom recording that timestamps when each speaker changes. Currently, the timestamp attaches almost at every second, which renders the transcript unusable. How do you set the timestamp to appear only when the speaker...

Meeting recording missing

I recorded a meeting that I hosted (MacBook Air M2, 2023). All of us heard it say, "recording in progress" and "recording stopped." I ended the meeting and it started to convert. I touching NOTHING and walked away for a moment. When I came back, ther...

AAC by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost local recording after internet went out

Hello,Started recording a meeting locally (to computer) - then internet went out. When back online I started recording again - no problem. The segment recorded after the outage showed up as usual. The segment recorded before the outage, however, was ...

JeffP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom und Timify

Guten Tag!Ich melde mich mit einem Anliegen in Zusammenhang mit Terminen mit Zoom und der Terminvereinbarungsapp Timify. Der Support von Timify hat mich an Zoom verwiesen. Zur Information: Wir haben einen Zoom Pro Account mit 2 Benutzer. Ich lege in ...

Elke_ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal meeting room Reports

Hello, I'm looking everywhere for how to access reports from a personal meeting room (NPR in French).I can access the meeting reports from my browser but can't find anything that corresponds to the personal meeting room.Thanking you in advance for yo...