cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting recording missing

AAC
Newcomer
Newcomer

I recorded a meeting that I hosted (MacBook Air M2, 2023). All of us heard it say, "recording in progress" and "recording stopped." I ended the meeting and it started to convert. I touching NOTHING and walked away for a moment. When I came back, there is no recording anywhere to be found. Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

CameronC
Newcomer
Newcomer

This just happened to me also. The recording started and stopped. No file.

CameronC
Newcomer
Newcomer

This just happened to me also an hour ago. The recording started and stopped. No file.

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

hi @AAC 

I assume this is a local recording. These are saved in your mydocument folder in a folder called zoom and then folders for each meeting by date and time

all the best

John Drinkwater

For me, yes, this is a local recording. But, although the folder for the meeting has been created in My Documents, there is nothing in there. For the previous two meetings this morning, the recordings downloaded fine into their respective folders after converting. Why not the third?

earlyarts247
Newcomer
Newcomer

Exactly the same here. It converted the recording, created a folder for the recording but not transferred the recording into it. For my previous two meetings, the recording file is in the correct folders. Very unhappy if this is an unpredictable glitch, I'll have to screen-record everything which is much more memory-heavy.