Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

40 min 1:1 meetings

I would like to know why and when the 1:1 meetings went from 60 to 40 min for me. Other people I know still have 60 min for 1:1

KH33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording Problem

The recording button doesn't show up on my Dell laptop no matter what I try. It's a brand new laptop so there's no way the issue is outdated Windows. The record button shows up/works fine on my older HP laptop. Makes no sense...help!

Recording

After I had the last update I recorded a session and it didnt appear in recordings, any idea were will find it please?

Scheduling a 20 minute meeting

I have a business need to schedule several separate 20 minute meetings. Is that capability to schedule a 20 minute meeting available with Zoom? How is this accomplished? Thank you.

WCC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Highest quality audio you can download with pro account?

Hi, i feel like i have all the quality settings maxed out, but i'm still only getting 32khz files. Is there a higher quality download, maybe 44.1 or something like that with a pro account? The account tested was a pro, i just don't know if i was miss...

Sharing to a FB page I manage

I cannot get Zoom to give me the option to "share to a page I manage" for Facebook. I used to get this option. Screeenshot attached. Thoughts?

mfshick by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022