Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings Name Not Showing Correctly

Hello! I am encountering an issue where all the meetings I have scheduled show as "My Name Zoom Meeting" instead of "Meeting to Discuss Budget YR 2024" (examples) in the zoom application under "meetings" menu. Has anyone seen this behavior? I schedul...

How to view personal meeting history

I am using the Basic version of Zoom and wanted to upgrade to PRO version but before that I need to see how much meetings I am hosting using my Personal Meeting Id or the meetings I have joined. And based on this I can easily decide if I need to swit...

Resolved! Trouble accessing zoom

Hello, I have a Zoom account but I am having trouble joining meetings it says it says " The code execution cannot proceed because Cmmlib.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'' What can I do to fix this I really need Zoom I...

Resolved! How to increase recording quality

I hold a Monday Zoom call with guests of interest to my Substack readers, then turn it into a podcast posted in the column. Is there a way I can increase the quality of the recording? Thanks!

Resolved! Stopping users with Otter.ai from joining meeting

Lately, we have been having a lot of users join our meetings with Otter.ai and record and transcribe the meeting. Some of those meetings are confidential and wanted to see if there is a security setting that needs to be adjusted or what can be done t...

Resolved! who did i meet with?

I forgot to write down the name of the person i met with on a Zoom meeting on February 20th. Is there a way for me to check a cloud, or data storage area to find the name of the person I met with?

wcohan by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting rooms with guest as organizer

I need the following scenario:Via API I created several meetings, which can be simultaneous at times.Each meeting will have 2 or more guests.One of the requests can accept input from other guests, without depending on me as administrator.When creatin...

Waiting for Host

Used Zoom successfully to join a meeting until last week when Message came up saying "Waiting for Host to Start Meeting". Confirmed Host had started meeting, set their Meeting Invitation so Participants could join without waiting for Host and that ot...