Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CoHosting Limitations from iphone

Question: When I co-host from my iphone or ipad, there is a major limitation on my cohost controls. I can't see what participants are in the breakout rooms and cant move participants (either into breakout rooms, between breakout rooms or back to main...

Problem joining without signing into zoom.

When I attempt to join a meeting without signing in, I'm not entered into the meeting but I always get the following message >> "Open URL:zoommtg - us02web.zoom.us wants to open this application"

Whitman by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Live Streaming

Hi, I've been trying to get my App Live Streaming on my Zoom. It finally worked to add a channel but still isn't allowing me to LIVE STREAM on my facebook page. It's giving me this error.. ERROR: Failed to Connect to Zoom Services- Please refresh App...

Patching Issues 5.x to 6.x

My org has been having some issues with older versions of Zoom that were pushed out via Intune. Our RMM software (NinjaOne) has been indicating patches for nearly 100 different machines for a while, and they're all in various states of "don't wanna."...

Resolved! Gallery disappears when screen sharing

Hi - I have just switched PCs (from Windows 10 to Windows 11) and have developed a new problem > when I share content on a second screen (e.g. PowerPoint slide show) my Zoom gallery window disappears on my main screen and I am left with just a floati...

Resolved! Showing timer to participants is not an option

I tried referencing this article - Using the Zoom Timer App But the Show timer to all toggle control does not appear on the Timer app. I'd like to show the participants the timer while they are presenting. Are there settings I need to adjust in order...

ness_15 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls

Dear Team,i created three polls and launched them today during a meeting, when the meeting is finished, i checked the polls/quizzes tab under the meeting link and it says that the polls are not launched. i need the polls report.