Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 10 likes

Recovering a deleted cloud recording

Hi, I recorded three separate instructional videos (meetings) on Zoom on the same day over a year ago. The recordings for two of these meetings are still available but the video recording of third one has been deleted (not by me, deliberately or acci...

JohnB2 by Observer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Answering questions during interpretation

Hello, We host meeting with interpretation in different languages; however, when a person in a language room other than the host room, asks a question, host does not hear the person and the interpreter. How can we communicate with the host in this ca...

Attendance Report

Greetings, Are you able to export an attendance report from a non-academic Zoom account? When my colleagues and I have attempted to do so, we only see Registration Report, Poll Report, and Survey Report options. However, we need to track actual meeti...

vlbrown by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms

We have a problem whereby a co-host would accidentally close all breakout rooms, even though other rooms are not done with their activities. Is there any way to stop alleviate this problem?

message in waiting room

Hihow do i compose a message for any one in the waiting room to see ?(same massage no matter when you entered the waiting room )thanks, Noam weinberg

Noam_W by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to connect

Check to make sure you're connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy. I couldn't enter the class for my girl. Its only work in the phone while in the lap top I couldn't .

felwah by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app not working on MacOS montereyv12.01

Hi all My zoom app not working after I upgrade to MacOS Monterey V12.01When I try to join a meeting, it says connecting (screen shot attached). I tried reinstalling the Zoom app. Also checked the permissions settings for camera, microphone & accessib...

Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center