cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery disappears when screen sharing

Richard_Leggatt
Explorer
Explorer

Hi - I have just switched PCs (from Windows 10 to Windows 11) and have developed a new problem > when I share content on a second screen (e.g. PowerPoint slide show) my Zoom gallery window disappears on my main screen and I am left with just a floating control bar - I need to be able see all the meeting participants when sharing in this way as I often share my second screen throughout a meeting - any suggestions for fixing this? Help please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Have you checked if the use dual monitor feature is turned on? Here are the steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom Client.
  2. In the top-right corner of the Zoom Client, click your profile picture, then click Settings.
  3. Click the General tab.
  4. Select the Use dual monitors check box.

I attached a screenshot.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

chrismenard7

Have you checked if the use dual monitor feature is turned on? Here are the steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom Client.
  2. In the top-right corner of the Zoom Client, click your profile picture, then click Settings.
  3. Click the General tab.
  4. Select the Use dual monitors check box.

I attached a screenshot.

Great - thanks Chris - I knew it was probably a simple fix!  Thank you

this did not work for me

this didnt work for me either

Thank you for offering this solution. I have been working on this for three weeks.  I will try to see if this fixed it on Monday.

Did anyone else find a solution for this that worked ? The above didn't work.

Nopales
Newcomer
Newcomer

May have found a solution...I had the same problem, intermittently, plus I just now switched to a Linux OS, so that change on top of all the AI features.   I have to start a Zoom meeting, then click on the green shield icon in upper right hand of screen.  Click on settings (gear icon), then share screen tab, then 3rd button down "show my Zoom Windows to other participants when I am screen sharing".  Hope that fix might work for you!

this worked for me! thank you!