cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Live Streaming

jackieschaible
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I've been trying to get my App Live Streaming on my Zoom. It finally worked to add a channel but still isn't allowing me to LIVE STREAM on my facebook page. It's giving me this error..  ERROR: Failed to Connect to Zoom Services- Please refresh App and try again. Logging out of all streaming platforms and adding these channels again may solve the error. 

I tried what it recommended and it's still not working. HELP! 

4 REPLIES 4

michelle-elena
Newcomer
Newcomer

Any chance you solved this? I am having the same issue 😞 

PeterdeMoor
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issues and did everything I could find about this toppic. Copied links are correct, advanced settings in Zoom are correct and also locked. The only thing is that the facebook  group where I want to broadcast is a hidden group but I have admin rights...

Anyone another suggestion that can help?

MBKFlorida
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same! Have set everything up correctly - so not sure where the issue is.

StephPaz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Did you ever get this working as it has been 2 months... did it start working for you? I have it working fine, but I have helped a couple people set it up and they get this error. I am wondering if it is some setting somewhere either in facebook or zoom we are missing.
in zoom - zoom apps is "on" and custom streaming is allowed (toggled on)
in facebook the group is private, visible for settings - all are the only admin on the group so it shouldn't be streaming permissions (they stream direct regularly)
All stream key, rtmp and the group url are correct and the channel is "Saved"...

The facebook group is opened with a live stream ready to receive streaming platform preview

Then channel in zoom is turned ON, Click start live stream - and then BAM - red error.

Outside of this did you find anything new?