Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meeting Calendar List gone! Why???

Hi, after an update here we go again. Zoom tried it last year and now they did it again: the meeting list is gone. Instead, there is a calendar. I work with a Mac computer, I don't want to use outlook or google. The meetings don't get syncronise with...

Two questions about the Workplace Basic Plus plan

I recently downgraded from Zoom One Pro to Workplace Basic Plus.? #1) Will this plan allow phone-in participants, since it has a monthly cost?? #2) Is there an option to add a meeting time extension BEFORE the meeting starts?I cannot find support inf...

Zoom video recording sped up

Hello, I recently recorded a 3 hour zoom meeting to my local PC, and the recording converted normally. When I check the converted file, it's only 30 minutes long... it turns out that the first 8 minutes of the meeting were recorded normally, and the ...

mk0218 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

not connecting to assigned breakout room

Good Morning!i regularly attend a very large zoom meeting which sets up multiple breakout rooms.they are randomly assigned rooms.the last two weeks, once breakout room time arrives, I have not been put through to a breakout room.my screen keeps spinn...

ErinNJ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DIM THE BRIGHTNESS ON VIDEO?

Using the latest Mac and zoom is just bright white almost blending me in! done all the normal settings and still ridiculous. Chatbot was worse than useless so spent 30minutes of my timing tring to workout something which should be a 30second fix. Als...

EEYR by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes