Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Update Meeting through API gives 400 BAD REQUEST

Hi,I'm trying to update a meeting through API but it doesn't work.Here my data:Endpoint: https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/{meetingId}Method: PATCHHeaders: Authorization - Bearer [Redacted]Content-Type - application/jsonPayload: {"topic": "New Topic"}T...

Sciabal by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Video Doesn't Always Work

Hi All,I have added a video to the waiting room for all users, and it has been working fine up until now.The hosts in Australia have reported that they just see a black box but still hear the audio.It's happening on mobile, desktop, with and without ...

ALWCE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

QR code

Hi there, how can I create a QR code in Zoom for a Webinar? Thanks a lot.

hugol by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Einstellung Beitritt gestatten

Webinar:Wie kann ich einstellen, dass bei einem WEBINAR (nicht Meeting) der Beitritt von Teilnehmern vom Host gestattet werden muss? Aktuell ist jeder direkt im Zoom-Raum, der auf den Link klickt.Danke!

Terrible Sound for Musicians All of a Sudden

Something has changed in recent weeks and the entire online piano teacher community is suddenly having the same issue where almost every note our students play is muted no matter what audio settings are enabled or disabled (BELIVE ME, we ALL know wha...

Audio problem

Hello all. For the last couple of years I've been using Zoom to work with a choir. We've figured out how to make the best of the platform for teaching and rehearsing and we've also run some very successful concerts. We've just started to work on a Ch...

Teeaitch by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

is there a way to "share sound" by default

Every time i have to do a zoom screen recording through something like "meeting" > "share screen", then i check off "share sound" > then i press "screen" > then i press "record on this computer". i have to check off "share sound" every time. if you d...

ProTip #4 - Help us help you on the Community!

When coming to the Zoom Community for troubleshooting help, our community of Zoom experts, Audio/Visual professionals, and other tech-savvy users might be able to help, but we often need more information to get a clearer picture of what the underlyin...

Bort by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes