Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom pricing is "per host" - what does this mean?

Zoom pricing is "per host" - what does this mean? My local camera club is moving to Zoom from another videoconferencing system and we are confused about the pricing for the Pro account. When it says pricing is "per host", under what circumstances wou...

video quality

I have the Pro version. I have attempted all of the lighting and other video settings; my image on the video is still grainy or fuzzy; blur background is not chosen. I tried to use immersive view for background; only the art gallery is somewhat clear...

What are all the "Muting" options?

When I looked at the information on "mutting", in the setting option, this is the only one that was there "Request permission to unmuteSelect this option in the scheduler to request permission to unmute meeting participants and webinar panellists. Pe...

1 license, several hosts

Currently we have one account with Zoom. There are eight employees who schedule meetings and should be listed as the host for these meetings. The host currently defaults to the account holders name and picture. Can I update so that each user has thei...

pnewton by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USER USING ZOOM FOR WRONG REASON

hello there can someone from zoom get back to me i had this user, Ambatakum (Joel Napoli)join my zoom meeting last saturday and they started playing adult content on my church christian zoom meeting could you track down where he joined and ban their ...

Buttons for attendees

Good morning everyone, today I attended like a Zoom meeting as a participant. How do I set up my meetings, so that the participant only sees the three buttons: chat, raise hand and question and answer.Thanks who answers me