Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

calls to join meeting

How do I stop the constant calls I get to come to a meeting? Is there anyway to silence them? I have tried blocking the specific person who makes them but they still come through. I turn on DND but they still come through.... I am becoming severally ...

djw1980 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download documents from Chat

All of a sudden, if someone shares a document or link in the chat, I cannot download it. I am the host and admin. Everyone else can do it, but not me. I have not touched the settings - any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks

mpa1980 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Name display

I used my zoom account primarily for my book club. My wife used my account for her biz. She did not like having my name displayed on her behalf (instead of her name) during zoom meetings. I terminated my zoom account and my wife enrolled in a paid zo...