Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Interpretation

Hello everyone,so I am arranging for a meeting , and I have a pro subscription, nevertheless, I cannot seem to be able to add interpreters, i have checked the setting and I am not given the option of interpretersI have used interpretation for several...

DK84 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sohbet

Toplantıdaki dışındabir sohbet daha var ya, işte ben oradan bir arkadaşımı engelledim, sonra da sildim. Ama şimdi barıştık ve birbirimize istek atamıyoruz. Onu nasıl geri getirebilirim?

Nl4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My ZOOM can't view picture

Hello Supporter,After I update Zoom, I can't see the picture from my friend, it's show like blank, if I want to view I right-click and Open file I can see it, but when my friend sent group photos I can't preview even right-click also no have Open fil...

Resolved! *Name* is typing....

I have a suggestion for Zoom to have the user's name and that the user is typing now. Like *Name* is typing.... I am a student and I think this feature will be way more effective for students to interact with instructors, and the instructors will kno...

Scheduling a meeting

I have purchased the Standard Pro Annual subscription but when I try to schedule a new meeting , the system tells me that my meetings cannot go beyond 40 minutes. Any suggestion?

JGS1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic rooms or automatic zoom

Hi there! I thought it's a really good idea to be able to choose which meetings can be opened automatically without having to go click on the room link or find the meeting in the calendar, or click on the room link and wait for open the room. But, in...