Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Auto-answer on Zoom Phone

I have a User who reported the scenario: User is in a MS Teams meeting (audio and video) on laptop (windows) when they receive an inbound call to the Zoom Phone client (softphone) on same laptop. The "Zoom Phone client rings and almost immediately, a...

support and setup

I signed up with zoom unlimited last week and have yet to get my "setup" call and am trying to get this started so I can use the new number. anyone know how to reach an actual support PERSON?

Dial in details

Hi, my meeting invite is showing dial in details for cities in the US. How do I get dial in number for Australia so participants can dial in?

SusanC1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Daylight Savings Time

Where do I setup DST for the phone system. We are GMT-6 but the phone system chose GMT-5 since that's our current time zone because of DST. In Nov we go back to GMT-6. Is this automatic? Thanks

capden by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mute incoming ringtone

Zoom...Please allow us to abiliuty to Mute incoming ringer while in meeting and calls. Would still like to see popup if possible. Its very disctracting to have ringing in headphones while in conversation. Another improvement would be to just mute rin...

queue managers

Hi, I am Admin for our system, but i want to give some power users the ability to temporarily set a voice message on the IVR and set queues off line. How to realize that?