Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming caller ID is marked with a + sign

My user using poly vvx250 phone set, why does a local incoming call the caller ID marked with a "+" in front of the caller ID? Normally any local calls the caller ID should not have a "+". And now the user cannot return calls based on the caller ID i...

UL4189 by Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! User Licenses vs Additional Phone Lines

Is everyone on my team required to get a user license? Or do I just get a license for myself and then assign additional phone lines to my team? I don't understand if each person needs a license and extension first before we can add an additional dire...

LisaVN by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call my phone - not ringing, but accepted

Recently Zoom calling my phone for audio results in "accepted", but the phone never rings. So who is accepting the Zoom connection if my phone is not? This ALWAYS fails on first call, and works on second call. How to get Zoom to fix?

rburton by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Intercom

We recently set up audio intercoms for all users. When we click on the intercom icon on the lines tab, nothing happens for about 10 seconds and then the system places a phone call to the user selected. Neither party's phone beeps, as they should. Nei...

Resolved! Transferring Calls

When someone transfers a call, the caller ID come up as the person who transferred the call. Is there away to make the caller ID come up as the person who made the call??