Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Live Receptionist

We have not made the jump to VOIP yet but considering Zoom Phone. When the office is open, we answer the calls live (No auto attendant). After x rings, if no one picks up it will go to voice mail. Non-Biz "Night ring" / "Auto Attendant" is activated ...

imt by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone

I am setting up some Poly vvx250 phones for my work with Zoom accounts. I make a user, assign the user to a phone, I then set up the phone and once the phone is set up normally it will provision and we are good to go but some of them do not and I nee...

Cisco MPP 8841 Random Restarts

Hello, I was just seeing if anyone has any input or experienced a similar issue to this and if you have found a fix.We have about 140 to 150 Cisco 8841 with the MPP firmware on it. When we switched to Zoom phone about 6 months ago our phones have bee...

Show calendar details for non Zoom meetings

Is there a way to show non-Zoom scheduled meeting details in the Calendar view in either the app or on a physical handset? Use case would be non-Zoom or externally scheduled meetings or calls so the user can just click on the phone number to make the...

mepanc by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Call queue sequential order?

Hello Zoom Community, I was wondering if there is a way to make it so the sequential order of a call queue changes daily (example Monday would be user1, user2, user3 and Tuesday may be users user4, user5, user6) .Right now I am manually going to our ...

mikej by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes