Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Outbound Caller ID

How do I change the outbound caller ID for all users? I don't want their direct phone number showing, only either their name or our main company phone number.

SMS feature doesn't work after business hours?

I run a business and handle some admin work after business hours. I am trying to set up a new profile and the site requires text verification. I just realized, after never receiving the texts from the company, and not receiving my own test texts, tha...

TR510 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone local calling

Hi all. Need you expertise  When my clients calling me from landlines to my local zoom phone number, they get a prompt saying 'you are trying to call a long distance number, please dial 1 before phone number'. I have no clue as to how to resolve the...

ChamMSD by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Outbound calls showing TEST for recipients

Hey all, We have a client on the zoom phone service that we manage that are getting reports from other companies that the caller ID for them calling in shows TEST. Any ideas where this could be specified or changed in the zoom admin console? Thanks!