Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Floating Meeting Controls

Hello, Can you please help assist me with how I can keep the floating meeting controls to stay on my main desktop when screen sharing with dual monitors? I have gone through all of the settings and I can not find something that will keep it from alwa...

Privacy and Pinning

I am struggling to understand the benefit of pinning a participant, without their knowledge or consent, and with no ability to control it on the user side other than to go dark. More and more it seems, Gallery view is a sea of blank blocks or cute pe...

GregWH by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

problem with computer audio

When I go into a meeting with zoom, all my computers start having problems with the audio. If I watch a video, still in a call, the audio of the video seems to be with noise suppression. Also, I can't hear the person I'm talking to in the meeting, th...

Audio not working

HELP! PLEASE!The music in our class this morning sounded as if it was either underwater or it was cutting out completely 﫣We could be heard crystal clear.All settings were as normal(original musicians on)It was the first class on our new Asus laptop(...

LeenGee by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting schedule

I purchased a Pro plan this week and am hosting my Father in Law zoom funeral service. I scheduled the meeting and sent out the codes. I just realized I needed to add the 500 attendees, which I purchased. Will the code I created earlier this week sti...

Mllusch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid Subscription but still on Basic

HI. I paid for a monthly subscription but it did not upgrade my account. Earlier on, it says on my profile that my current plan is Zoom One Pro and I also have verified from my Apple - Subscription that I'm on paid subscription. My zoom account says ...

Recurring Scheduled Meeting

I have recurring scheduled meetings. Every time I add a new member to the meeting it populates another meeting on my calendar. When I delete the unwanted meeting it goes away for a few seconds then returns. How do I get rid of it? TY

Confused Regarding Invitation Tracking

I am using the Free version of Zoom. I created a Scheduled Meeting using the Desktop app (signed in with my work email, on my business domain) and included a client in the invitees list. I then went to the Zoom website to download the .ics file so I ...

edut by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes