Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashing consistently

Greetings, I was attending an online class when Zoom started to crash consistently whenever I tried to join it.After an update, I thought the issue would be resolved, but alas it persisted; I then looked online for answers, and some suggested that ch...

Resolved! Trouble Updating to Latest Version

Unable to sign in. Error message says I need to update to Version 5.10.3 or higher. But unable to log in. Resource says " if the desktop client was installed with the MSI installer by you or your IT team, AutoUpDate is disabled by default and Check f...

Jai-G by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Receiving pop-up meeting notifications

I am using the most current Zoom desktop client on a Mac- I have set my status to do not disturb because people keep inviting me to video meetings and I dont want to join at that time. It doesn't seem like there is a way to turn this off, as well as ...

Losing recordings

When I record for a friend whose computer doesn't have the space, I lose the recording. Do I have to end the recording before the chat is closed?

flyboyy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using two cameras with Zoom

Hi I am hoping to use two usb cameras with built in microphones on a laptop with the internal camera disabled. I know that I can switch between the two cameras in Zoom but does this also switch the audio from the camera ? There will be only one conne...

Quez by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cloud recording confusion

Hi Colleagues, I did a recording of a meeting event via Zoom Cloud with an Android phone but the result only shows the participants video coming in and out (who ever was speaking) and not what the device was actually showing to the participants. I di...

muhith by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Loud tone during sessions while on Safari

While on my macbook pro, I get a loud shrill tone during Zoom sessions. It only seems to happen while I am using Safari rather than Chrome. I had my computer checked out by Apple and there is nothing wrong with it. I made a video while it happened bu...

Upgrading an old iPad

I am trying to update to the latest version of Zoom from my old iPad. After signing in it says I need the update to be 5.12.2 or higher. When I click update it asks me to download the last compatible version as the latest version is not compatible wi...

Meeting Time Limit Confusion

The Zoom FAQ indicates that as a paid meeting subscriber I can host a meeting up to 30 hours, way past my needs. I need to host a meeting that lasts 6-7 hours and to which intermittent attendees may attend. The 2nd info posted in FAQs contradicts the...