Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I can't automatically launch Zoom meetings

Please assist:Anytime I want to join a Zoom meeting on my laptop I am unable to do so by simply pressing the link. It brings me to the Zoom program and then I have to enter the Meeting ID and passcode manually. Is there a way to have the link just la...

Nima2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing on monitor 21:9

Owners of such monitors, please share your experience of broadcasting in a program with an aspect ratio of 21:9, is everything clearly visible to viewers who watch the demonstration from 16:9 monitors?

altcun by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Error 403 when editing a poll question

I created a poll question in a meeting template yesterday and saved it without a problem. I attempted to edit the same question today. When I click on save, I am receiving a 403 error. Does anyone have any insight?

bcrocker by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Post Attendee Zoom Page

If a Zoom meeting ends and you are redirected to the Zoom ‘Post Attendee’ page, does this mean you have left the meeting and can no longer be seen or heard by the other participant?

Brxp2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio/microphone issues

When I use my HP laptop only in Zoom, I have no issues. On Sunday mornings, for Sunday School, we have been using a camera attached via USB that also has a microphone. This is so attendees via Zoom can see the attendees in person. Now, when I use on ...

Recurring Meetings

I've created No Fixed Time recurring meetings through the web browser, however I'm finding that after the meeting Zoom deletes the recurring meeting status of that meeting. In other words, I'll find the meeting in my Previous Meetings, but it doesn't...

rpoon by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes