Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem joining Zoom Meeting with Link Sent

Recently trying to join meetings from my MacBook Air by clicking on the link provided by meeting organizer gave me error code 1004, saying that I needed App version 5.12.2 or higher to join. I click on update and the error 1004 pops up, unable to ins...

KianaF by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring meeting invitation question

I'm confused about the invitation people receive for a recurring meeting; not being able to find any specific guidance in any tutorials. I'm going to offer a weekly coaching meeting for people who buy my online course. It will be an ongoing weekly me...

Scheduling Issue

Why can't I schedule meetings on the desktop app anymore? I have a paid account and since getting a new mac this has been an issue. If I sign in on my old mac I have the option to schedule a meeting. What is going on?

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 9.59.25 AM.png

Live streaming interactive theatre

Hello everyone. My organisation delivers interactive theatre as a training tool. We have been asked to deliver something to an online conference in September. This is not something we have done previously as all of our training is ordinarily undertak...

screens start flickering

When I use two screens with Lenovo Docs and share the document, the screens start flickering (unstable) and after about half a minute it stabilized and one screen "turned off" I tried to render differently but it didn't help

GuyA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Update

I'm trying to update my version of Zoom but I'm in a Catch 22 situation. To update my version I'm supposed to log in to the desktop ap, but I can't log in to the ap because my version is out of date! Can anyone help? Thank you