Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SSO Issue

Hello Zoom Team I have a problem with SSO registration when I click on it a domain link should normally come up, but unfortunately it doesn't come up and it only says Lunch Zoom in Safari Edge and then nothing happens what could it be? Thank you

Resolved! Free plans limitation and numbers of people to join.

Hello Folks!This is Jarry, I have made a startup about sports equipment. Now I have made it to the big. Whenever I go for meetings and other stuff I see the meeting ends after 30 minutes. It actually made me suffer a little. I want to know about this...

Rehbr by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom opens in edge when first starting up

How can I stop Zoom stop starting up in edge when I first start the app (Zoom) up? If there is a box for it, I cannot find it. At the present moment, I do not have it starting up automatically with windows (so it's when I click to start it - it is do...

40 minute meeting

I have a free basic account that permits me up to 40 min meetings - when i try to schedule a meeting the choice is either 30 or 45 - 45 not being valid for free basic account! so why 40 min free but there is no 40 min booking available - am i missing...

MyCoach by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes