Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Does not allow invitees on

When I start the zoom, my invitees are on another Zoom, not the one I opened. Invites were send to theri email by me. I get notices when they are on the call but I have no access to them.

Error Code 1004

I got issue to open my zoom, present error code 1004 to install the new update. I don't know what to do.

breakout rooms

How do I automatically have my attendees enter a breakout room without them having the click the "join room" button? (ie. we assign the rooms, and then click one button and they automatically go to the assigned room)Thanks in advance 

Sam_44 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't have people join my meeting

I have been having problems with the join part.it hasn't been letting anyone join my meetings.Could someone please help me and help me understand how to do that.i am new to zoom and need serious help.

Ashalia by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings for Clinic

Can Prime Health of New Jersey Connect with Patients Through Zoom Meetings?Step into the future of healthcare with Prime Health of New Jersey! As we constantly strive to provide you with exceptional care, we're excited to explore the possibilities of...

A trouble with only one client

Only one client can't attend the meeting for more than 15 seconds, and then he is kicked out. This never happened before with any other clients, I work fine with 5 clients. Also, This client doesn't have this problem when participating in meetings ot...