Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom will not connect to my camera

My internal camera used to work fine on Zoom, but it has suddenly stopped working. Here are the things I have already tried:Gone into Zoom camera settings - no image shows up, just a grey screen. Gone into my computer's settings > camera permissions ...

HelenaM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SIP Link

Does someone know how to create or add a SIP link for a scheduled meeting? I have never seen this option or done it and I am being asked to provide that.

NatieA by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en Audio y Video

Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema con Zoom, ya que no me reconoce el video ni micrófono, esto me pasa en la aplicación de escritorio y en la version web. Ya actualice controladores, desinstale y volví a instalar controladores, actualice la version de ...

Audio Issues

My audio keeps dropping out in the middle of meetings. I quite often have two meetings back to back, the first one this evening was fine, then the audio cuts out during the second then this message appears, "low system audio may affect your audio qua...

Dibbles by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting tims and breaks

I have conferences to hold that are 20 minutes long. I know there is a 40 minute time schedule with a 10 min. break. Can I schedule 20 minute conferences with a 10 min. break in between? Also, can I schedule 30 min. conferences with a 10 min break af...

Zoom doesn't work

My Zoom hasn't worked in over 4 months. They refuse to help with their unstable platform. I am losing business left and right because I can't use this platform. How do I get them to help? I am ready to go to the media

JaynePR by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Directo desde Zoom a Youtube con Baja Calidad

Al realizar un transmisión en directo desde zoom a Youtube donde he usado la transmisión personalizada, configurando los datos del servidor y código de reunión, etc. esta efectivamente se me muestra en youtube pero al compartir pantalla genera el sig...