Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Audio

I set up to host a meeting and when I started the meeting it would not let anyone use their device audio. Wanted everyone to dial in. Closed the meeting and tried again. Same problem. Then closed the meeting and another person started a new meeting w...

conexor by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcription limit

We just wanted to know, in Zoom Pro account is there any limit of transcription for per meeting. If yes please let us know the same.

Pro subscription

Can someone help me? I have been charged £144.99 for inadvertently subscribing to a zoom pro option. I only need the basic 30 minute free one, but took out a trial option because on one occasion I needed 50 minutes on zoom. The renewal date is set fo...

Zoom during a Disaster

Our company uses Zoom for meetings, and we're establishing our Disaster Recovery plan. We want to figure out if our company's software is being hosted in the same location as our Zoom meetings--if it is, we'd want to figure out another way to get eve...

chriswo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

I once subscribed to zoom and recording my meetings and I saved them in the cloud. Now I'm unsubscribed and I'm looking for my recordings in the cloud but they're gone. So, what is the solution for my trouble?

Passcode

After doing a Pilates class online I am sent a link to rewatch, as it’s been recorded. I use the link and am then asked for a Passcode, not Password Where do I find that ?

MimP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes