Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to hear shofer

My synagogue host zoom during the Jewish High Holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Participants can hear everything except when the Rabbi blows the Shofer. Has anyone had this problem and how they were able to resolve it? Any help would be most ...

confused by new questions

When I want to start my recurring meeting, I am now asked "Open URL: Zoom launcher?" When I click on this I don't see "open Zoom meetings " in my browser. If that is the case I am told to click on the blue rectangle that says "Launch Meeting". When I...

How to integrate a calendar using my work email

Hi I am currently using calendly and MS teams with, which comes with its own calendar and that calendar comes from my work email. I know zoom integrates with Google calendar and office 365 calendar but the problem I have now is, how would I make it s...

AdamH by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio problems

People on Zoom hearing my voice as an echo or as if underwater Anyone know what problem might be and how to fix it. Thankyou

vivien1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes