Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Virtual Avitars

I have full updated zoom and I am on windows 11 yet it says I cannot access the zoom virtual Avatars to use on meetings. Even in my account settings it doesnt tell me enable it but it just says I cannot have it. I am not on a work or school account.

can't hear the background music

why when the mediator loads background music. I always can't hear the background music. This has happened repeatedly every time I attend a meeting. I've followed the advice from the official Zoom article & asked the chatbot for help but it still does...

Resolved! Can't Edit Meeting Registration Page

We have a pro account and believe we should have access to edit registration pages for meetings. Registration can be turned on or off, but there's nowhere on the meeting page to manage or edit what that page looks like. Has anyone else found out how ...

fkint by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host

Is anyone else experiencing this issue. When scheduling a recurring meeting using the Outlook 365 Zoom Meeting add on the alternative host email is not being sent to the alternative host. When scheduling a single day meeting the alternatibe host emai...

dcc56 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas Lti Pro - Provisioning

Hi, I have a zoom account and i did a Lti 1.3 implementation with a lms called Canvas. Everything is working fine, but i have a task that is not working: I'm asking the users to be logged in to my zoom account to join any meeting and, inside the lti ...

40 minutes meeting -skype

hello.1)i am teacher of mathematics and i am using zoom.I try skype after 2 years but my student do not hear my voice.Should signup the zoom ?I have enable at the same time both of the programs.(skype and zoom).Should not use both of the softwares at...

Alt host in multiple meetings

I'm responsible for multiple meetings occurring at the same time. Each meeting has a host, but I need to pop in to each meeting to check on things and sometimes I need to start a meeting for the host. The other day I was in a meeting as an alt-host, ...

zicc by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Buttons not responsive

Switched to new computer with Windows 11 and my zoom buttons are unresponsive but may eventually work. I can click the invite button numerous times and most often nothing will happen. Same with ending meetings, admitting guests, etc. The program inte...

Mitch6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes