Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Logitech Brio on iPad

Is there any ability to support an external webcam on an iPad for zoom meeting. Not looking at screen sharing an iPhone, but connecting a Logitech Brio 4K using USB-C on an iPad Pro

MDNZ by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Poll results hidden from participants

We want to do a poll where the host and alternate hosts can see poll results, but when we share them during the meeting we don't want participants to see names connected to answers. Do individual responses stay hidden from other participants in shari...

kleftin by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

On-Camera Timer

As the host of a meeting, I have a need to track the time that an individual has their camera switched on. In the participants pane, it shows when a participant is muted, when they have their camera on, when they are screen sharing, etc. However, it ...

How to proceed ? Which products needed

Hi,I am in charge of a non-profit organization. For our educational support activities, our volunteers provide remote assistance to their groups of students through Zoom. We currently have 10 teachers and are looking for a solution to optimize the nu...

ahayfa by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unique Zoom links

I need to make unique Zoom links for each student who has paid for the lessons, only one link for each student, end of the lesson it should be expired. also is there any way to restrict using the same unique link only to one person, means that a uniq...

compartir Audio de youtube u otro

Hola URGENTE!!! estoy tratando de configurar el Audio para que el sonido de la musica que ponga en la reunion suene bien a los participantes, sin embargo no me resulta en compartir /audio/ , ya que me sale una pantalla que me pide una clave ?? Por fa...

zoom.jpeg