Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom desktop app and google SSO doesn't work

I am trying to get logged into the Zoom desktop app. My company uses SSO via google. When I open the desktop app, I click "keep me signed in" then click the Google icon. Then I choose my account and log in. That brings me to the Zoom website in Chrom...

cas by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Closed captioning for hearing impaired?

Hello! I have already recorded some of my classes on Zoom to the cloud, and have shared the recordings with my students. One student asked if I could provide her with a link that has closed captioning because she's hard of hearing. IS there a way I c...

Poll report failing to generate

I run reports from polls that I have been completed during training.Some of these download fine and others fail to generate.Does anyone know why this might be?The process is: Account Management, Reportings, Meeting , Poll Report. I then choose the da...

ebennett by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot schedule - something went wrong

Something is blocking me from scheduling a meeting. I set it up and hit save and get the message "Something went wrong. Please reload this page." I have tried multiple times on Chrome and Edge browsers. I have turned off Windows Defender Firewall to ...

DSchulte by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! host posting chat in breakout rooms

I'm trying, as host, to post a chat so it appears in all the breakout rooms simultaneously. Seems a simple ask! The broadcast message only stays up for 5 seconds, which is not long enough for the people I work with. A voice broadcast interrupts their...

Fay7 by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes