Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Elegant way to pause a Meeting

Helloquite some time my meeting duration takes more time than planed and I´m searching a way to pause the meeting for a 15min. coffee bracke. I know that there is the option on security where you can "stop" the meeting to report something to zoom but...

Calvo by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

List not showing all upcoming recurring Meetings

I have created a meeting ID a while ago. The ID still works fine, but it is not listed in the list of my upcoming recurring meetings. I have created another meeting ID with the same name since the older meeting is not listed. It is confusing now sinc...

zmahmud by Newcomer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! DISABLED ACCOUNT (NO ACCESS TO GO THROUGH SUPPORT)

On my personal account, I am unable to log in. Every time I try, it says account is disabled. I've read the updated policy. I've opened a ticket more than 3 days ago (no one responded). I even tried to post in the community chat, but it kept saying m...

wuwd by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar una grabación muestra

Buenas tardes : Instale el programa Zoom, inmediatamente me dio la opción de realizar una reunión muestra, la programe para realizarse en 30 minutos despues de su instalación, e inicie y la grabe, al acaberse el tiempo se cerro, pero no me envió el l...

Sandy27 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixel Buds Pro Unable to connect to Zoom

I just received a new pair of Pixel Buds Pro earbuds. I can pair them to my Dell laptop, hear music, etc., but when I attempt to connect them to Zoom to use with my daily calls, the Pixel Buds Pro earbuds are not an available option to use as a micro...

Connection Stability Issues

I recently upgraded my Internet provider from Comcast (1,000Mbps) to Google Fiber (5,000Mbps) and my Zoom connection is consistently unstable. Are there specific settings I should be aware of?