Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Closed Captioning Security

We are using Zoom's closed captioning to transcribe our meetings and the transcript is saved to our local drive. Is there any available resource which provides an overview of how the live transcription service works and the security. We are concerned...

Works on phone but not computer

I was able to click a hyperlink on a flyer and Zoom worked on my phone but not on my computer. I have no ID because it was an image link. My error message on the computer says, "Click Open zoom.us on the dialog shown by your browser If you don’t see ...

Problems using presenter view in Powerpoint

Hi! My Powerpoint presentation is lagging when I'm presenting it in my zoom meetings. I have have a Mac and it works when I'm sharing the deck in "slide show mode" but not when I'm using "presenter view". Has anyone a similar experience and if so, do...

Problem with Functions when in Breakout Room

I have been the designated owner of a groups zoom room for the past 3 years. Recently when I log on I am automatically made the host (I used to have to claim host). In January I paid for the renewal of our zoom room subscription. I tell you this as I...

Marguea by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Background not appear my face clearly

Hi When I select the virtual background, my face doesnt appear clearly. I have a green screen and selected virtual background after enabling, my face is seen like transparent. Could you please let me know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Andre6 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes