Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting SDK use for my platform

Hi, I have a web-platform where people can register and ask questions or chat. So, normally, 2 people will be in one meeting. They are just web attendees. I just have one zoom account (one host). Because the users may not have Zoom app installed or z...

zoom recording

I entered a meeting through the website client, and recorded it. The meeting is over and i cant find the recording. where is it saved, the other person in the meeting says he doesn't have it either because i was the one who started recording. How can...

orencd by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! record only the (all) participant's videos

Normally, I use dual monitors with Zoom in full screen mode. Shared screen and control bar(+chat, participant list) on the main monitor andon the sub monitor, I usually have videos of all participants(max 49?) in gallery(basic) mode in full screen.I ...

sja by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall Zoom App from Mac

Hi Everyone! I need to uninstall a Zoom app from my mac but when I follow the directions ( zoom.us -> uninstall) there is no uninstall option. If anyone had this issue please share how you managed it? Thank you!

Resolved! Can you share a zoom video in the body of the email

Hello, Say I want to record a tutorial and than send it out to users via email address. Can I embed the zoom recording in the body of the email itself so when they open the email the video is in body of the email? I know you can share it, where they ...

Isaac23 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Update Required

Dear Zoom Moderator,HI. Thanks so much for contacting me. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. To the best of my knowledge I ran the Uninstall and Clean Zoom programs, as the article advised. Although it was automatic and I did not se...

Disable Raise Hand in Meetings

The Zoom intruders have are using the Raise Hand feature to disrupt our meetings by continually raising and lowering their hands, causing the boxes to jump around in gallery view. We really, really need to be able to disable raise hands in meetings, ...