Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording sounds garbled, post editing

I recorded a zoom and it sounded fine when I trimmed it a week ago. Went back today and played it, it sounds garbled, like it is playing on multiple screens but there are no other versions of it open that I can find. The sound continues after I pause...

Mobile device broadcast

How do you share your screen and broadcast your video simultaneously from a mobile device without the thumbnail of the other participant's video floating over top your mobile device screen? The meeting participants can't see my full device screen bec...

Recorded Program Not Playing On My Phone

I use Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. I have always recorded on zoom and did playbackhon my phone without difficulty. But since last week 7th of June, the playback has been impossible. Meanwhile, it plays seamlessly on other devices. The message I receive ...

HWCM by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

jeanneg59

I am unable to get the Zoom client app to load on my Windows desktop computer. When I click the app icon the loading "circle" appears for about a second and then disappears. Nothing happens. I have deleted and reloaded it a couple times and rebooted ...

Breakout Rooms

Hi, I have enabled zoom breakout rooms but it still dosnt show up when I start the webinar - could you please help?

Non-Video Participants

Is there a setting to automatically SHOW non-video participants without having to do it manually when you start a meeting?