Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transcripts on local recording

Is it possible to generate transcription in Zoom and save the recordings (and transcripts) locally? I’ve searched online for step-by-step instructions on how to do this, but I am finding conflicting information. I’ve read in a few places that this ca...

Resolved! Email suppression list management and how to

One of our staff admins accidentally attempted to create a Zoom account using an email address that was being setup at the time by someone else. As a result, Zoom attempted to send an email to the address which did not yet exist. The email bounced an...

DavidIBA by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Partial Meeting Recording Conversion

I am wondering whether anyone has encountered a partial conversion of a meeting recording (i.e., only ~45 minutes is converted to video format rather than the full 1.25 hours) and whether a solution has been found. I am on a Zoom Pro account, version...

online classes

I have been teaching live online classes via zoom for 4 years through an online school that has closed. Many of my students want to continue my classes, and I would like to do this independently. The school I was associated with kept the recordings t...

JSM69 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Randomly Select an Active Participant

Is there a way to randomly select an active participant during a live Zoom meeting? I would like to use this to randomly select students during class but also to hold live raffles during parent/community meetings. Thanks for the help! Seth

skeller by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Zoom One | Business Tier | Multiple Meeting Failure

I'm on Zoom One, under a Business price tier, and I had two one-hour meetings scheduled thirty minutes apart and I was the primary host, with multiple colleagues listed as alternative hosts. According to zoom: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?i...

Zoom v5.16.22523 MSI for Removal

I need to remove an old version of Zoom but missing the MSI for version 5.16.22523. Does anybody have a link where I can download the MSI for this version?

KMB1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes