Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Connectivity problems

I am so frustrated with my connectivity to Zoom and I don't know how to fix it. When I am in a meeting, I can see and hear everyone just fine. Everyone's video is live and active and the sound is good. If I speak up to add something to the discussion...

japple by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

HELP SETTING UP ZOOM ON MY LAPTOP please

Hi Customer Success Forum, I am a brand new user on ZOOM. I signed up last night. I am not in a company, but just a personal user. I downloaded 'somethings' but really have no idea what I am doing. ZOOM is extremely complicated and I really need some...

How to recover a meeting?

I tried to edit the time of a meeting but now the meeting has completely disappeared. It's not in my recently deleted or in my previous meetings… anyone know how I can recover this meeting? It's an ongoing weekly meeting with multiple members that ha...

hb4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom on AVD no camera found

Hi Everyone,Hope someone can help me to solve this issue. I set up an Azure Virtual Desktop environment and installed Zoom as described on the website:- Installed Zoom "ZoomWVDMediaPlugin.msi" on the Virtual Machine Host on Azure,- Installed Zoom "Zo...

wmenant by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes