Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't find the recording button

vujtru
Newcomer
Newcomer

hello, I need help finding the recording button settings

I tried finding admin in roles to permit recordings but there was nothing but a second billing page

I tried finding local recordings but It is replaced with recordings on my computer, and it does nothing if I change the settings

I tried contacting the customer service, and no one responses

please help me, I tried so much I almost cry now

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@vujtru - Do you have a free or a licensed account?  Are you an admin on your account?  Can you please clarify which settings exactly you are trying to find for the recording button?

If you are a Free user, you will only be allowed to record locally.  If you are not an admin on the account, you may not be allowed to change the settings since they might be locked at the account level.

vujtru
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a free account, but I cannot find the admin permits in my roles tabs in the user management, it is just another tab for billing
I cannot activate the record button on meetings, I cannot switch any of my settings for it to appear (I have tried a lot of ways)
there are no local recordings, just recording to computer files, turning it on and off doesn't make the recording button appear 
I don't know any other ways or settings need to change so the button would appear
can I post a picture here, I show you the settings I have in accordance with what I researched online on how for the recording to appear 

colegs

@vujtru - with a free account, you will not have the account settings and roles, you are the owner of your account, and all of your settings are in your personal settings in the upper-left section of the web portal.  The 'Record to Computer Files' is the local recording option.  If that is enabled, the recording button should be in your meetings, and after the meeting ends, it will create an MP4 file on your local computer.