Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Mirror Video Recording Question

If I mirror my camera video, I noticed on my recordings the video is not mirrored. Is that how it's supposed to work, is mirror my video more of just a confidence monitor feature? ThanksKJH

kjhartma by Community Champion | Customer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Sending messages to group of people

Hi, I host different games in zoom and for a new game I need to send a message to a certain group of people. Not to everyone in the meeting and not to only one person. Is it possible to selecet several participants and send a message only to them?

Dozen by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Meeting Participant with free account time limit

This week, I Hosted a meeting using my Pro account. There were about a dozen participants. Most of them had free accounts. The presenter during the meeting had a free account, working his way through a PowerPoint slide show using Share Screen. About ...

Steve49 by Contributor I
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mirror Mode didn't work

I'm using zoom with Mac book pro. I opened mirror mode in setting and mirror mode only shown in my screen. mirror mode didn't appear on other people's screen.How can I fix this problem? Does anyone happen like that?

Record meetings

I am a freelance teacher. Many of the companies I work with request a demonstration video with Zoom to show my teaching style. The problem is that there is no "RECORD" button to start on my screen anymore. I have used Zoom since 2019 an overall satis...

I can't stream my Zoom meeting into a FB Group

Please help, something weird is happening with Zoom today. I'm trying to stream to my Facebook group (have done it many times before). But when I choose Facebook, and then where to stream my Zoom meeting, I only get two options: to my Timeline or to ...