Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Disabling Passcode

I am handing in a link to my client and noticed that there is a password requirement. Can I remove this? I need to eliminate all barriers for participants when I can.

Can't disable meeting passcode

I can't disable the passcode for meeting(toggle is grayed and shows locked) even though the waiting room is enabled. Isn't it supposed to be one or another? Or did they changed the regulations? (Still showing atleast one of the security measures are ...

Updates

I hate these updates. Since last year I can no longer create a room for each student, Zoom only lets me create meetings with dates. Before it was easy, each student had their own link, now everyone has the same link and I get lost, they enter at the ...

Germano by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing Zoom updates in our environment

Good day all, I'm working on getting all of our Zoom client in our environment up to date with minimal amount of user interaction. What I've discovered is that none of the Zoom clients are linked together, so we have a ton of Zoom versions within the...

Meeting Bad quality

Hello!I sent my video out from vmix to zoom... my quality in my zoom it's ok,but the participants get low quality video, with the result that they cannot read the letters in the imageIs there a way to fix it? Thanks!

Admins Participating in Zoom Polls

Does anyone know how to setup Zoom meeting polls so that everyone on the meeting is allowed to take the poll? Right now, if you are an Admin in our Zoom account you don't get the opportunity to take the poll and you are automatically shown the status...

How Do I Remove Name Tag From Recording?

Hi, in a previous version (5.8.1) switching off 'always display participant names on their video' also switched them off in recordings. Now, however, in the latest version it seem impossible to remove my name from the bottom left corner. It only does...

adhills by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes