Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sync Problem Zoom > Outlook and Outlook > Zoom

Hello everyone,I have set my Zoom account with a personal Exchange account calendar but while scheduling a meeting in the app. it goes to another calendar in my Outlook.On the other side, the Zoom plugin is now visible in the wrong exchange account a...

Zoom Meeting Due - Alarm - how to switch it off?

Since installing current version of Zoom on phone (not the faulty Beta one) I have audio alarms going off every time to tell me a meeting is due. Can anyone tell me how to switch that audio alarm reminder systemoff?NB: This is NOT the sound for peopl...

markTTP by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

incoming video not working on chromebook

I've been using zoom with success on my chrome book until recently. Now it will work fine for a few minutes and then the incoming video will stop working. All the buttons remain clickable (for example i can scroll thru gallery view despite seeing no ...

Meeting topic will not remove

I have an issue on our work Zoom account where a meeting description will NOT disappear for all our meetings. When a meeting is set up we put in a title and schedule. When it comes to the event and the participants are in the waiting room - on joinin...

scheduling glitch involving time zones

Hi, I have a regularly scheduled meeting for my Seattle (Pacific time) community. I am currently in Taiwan - 16 hour time difference and one day ahead. However, I've noticed that sometimes people join the meeting 24 hours late - after it is over. It ...

Screenshot 2024-02-05 012603.png

Resolved! Microphone not working

I am having a problem with the microphone suddenly not working on a Zoom call, it used to work fine now it doesn’t. I’ve completed all the trouble-shooting tasks that Zoom suggest, and it works if I do a test, and it also work on other applications, ...