Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! host posting chat in breakout rooms

I'm trying, as host, to post a chat so it appears in all the breakout rooms simultaneously. Seems a simple ask! The broadcast message only stays up for 5 seconds, which is not long enough for the people I work with. A voice broadcast interrupts their...

Fay7 by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Music via zoom

Hi, Can anyone help? I can't seem to play a YT video via my zoom. I can hear it but no one else can! I like to play background music but for some reason it won't work. Any support would be much appreciated. Thanks MJ

MJ27 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Not given the option to pass host

Hi, I just tried to pass on host to another at the start of the meeting. When I hover over participants name and click on MORE it only gives me the option of PIN and CHAT. The Co-Host tab is switched on in settings and had no problems in a previous m...

Selected speakers as panel of video spotlight

Hi All, I want only selected panels of speakers on the Zoom platform like on the spotlight with the rest of the participants they can turn the camera on but they can't unmute. This is for church service, and we want to avoid maximum disruptions in th...