Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Viewing participants from previous Zoom Meetings

I'm an admin of a Zoom account. The owner of the Zoom account wants me to view participants from previous meetings (meetings from 2023). I went to the roles tab, clicked on the owner's account, and clicked on previous meetings. When I search for meet...

Ongoing loosely organized meeting hosting

I help host an ongoing meeting of a loosely managed organization. There is an official paid account we are supposed to use and subsequent centralized computer and email for that organizational entity. Normally "someone" will logon to that account, fi...

Time Restriction

I created a meeting and shared the link with my colleagues with a basic account. We learned that the meeting would extend the 40 minutes so we updated to a licensed account. Will the meeting link still work or do we need to create a new one so we don...

LA_arbo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help on using a video in court

I need some help. I was in court and we normally use Zoom to show videos or audios on a television screen. We all signed into a meeting room. I then hit the share content button and selected iCloud Drive. Within a file on iCloud, I selected a 20 minu...

Delay in issuing meeting invites

Hi We’ve had Zoom meetings with family at same time each week for about two years. Yesterday, despite sending multiple invites and cancellations, none were received by family members. We even asked another party to issue the meeting link, but that al...

KlausV by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Landscape vs Portrait

My video is showing Landscape only. Although I have changed it to portrait several times and rebooted. Same landscape screen. Anyone out there to provide guidance. I'm on a Mac Pro.

BLC by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to add alternate host

Hello When I schedule a meeting I am unable to add my colleague as an alternate host. My colleague and I both have paid licenses AND are on the same account. So the error has got it completely wrong.

Screenshot_20210831_095109.png
Jim88756 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading a video

I was supposed to use the zoom application to record a video. I recorded with my phone and thought i could upload the video to obtain a zoom link. Any thoughts on how i can do this?