Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Audio output not working (in test or test meeting)

Help! I have tried everything: - uninstall and reinstall - audio test (correct - only - speakers and volume up to 100%) - Clearing cache - checking permissions - adjusting computer audio settings (various...remind me) This is only happening on my new...

Be1i by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Clip Saved in my compuetr but I cannot see it

Hi, Hope this email finds you doing well. I´m reaching out to you because I recorded a zoom meeting, then I downloaded and not it appears that is not letting me see it, and it is a very important recording and I need it. Do you know how can I do in o...

Annotation smearing

Hi there, Each time I write with the annotation, it appeared to smear. This has been happening for a long time and I've update the latest update. Please let me know how it can be fixed ThanksWinnie

Annotation smearing

Each time I use the annotation to write, it appeared as smeared on my screen. I have already installed the latest update. Please help. Thanks

Пропадает звук через 10-15 секунд

Добрый день. Прошу помощи, может кто сталкивался.При подключении к конференции звук есть, все хорошо, но спустя 10 - 15 секунд он пропадает и пишет, что доступа к микрофону нет, разрешения все проставлены, windows 10, проблема была как на хроме так и...

Alundra by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing participants from previous Zoom Meetings

I'm an admin of a Zoom account. The owner of the Zoom account wants me to view participants from previous meetings (meetings from 2023). I went to the roles tab, clicked on the owner's account, and clicked on previous meetings. When I search for meet...

Ongoing loosely organized meeting hosting

I help host an ongoing meeting of a loosely managed organization. There is an official paid account we are supposed to use and subsequent centralized computer and email for that organizational entity. Normally "someone" will logon to that account, fi...

Time Restriction

I created a meeting and shared the link with my colleagues with a basic account. We learned that the meeting would extend the 40 minutes so we updated to a licensed account. Will the meeting link still work or do we need to create a new one so we don...

LA_arbo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes